Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Turning a New Page

Friends, meet my new notebook.  Notebook, friends!  
It has birds on it! 

It's also eco-friendly and for every notebook bought  they give a workbook to a child in need.  Always feels good to get a cute new notebook and help out.  Kind of like my Tom's.  I love them so much and when I bought them they gave a pair of shoes to a child in need.  Love stuff like this.  Does it mean that I wouldn't buy these if they didn't have such a good cause to go along with it?  No, I would probably have bought them anyway.  But it's an added incentive.

Is it weird that I get uber excited over a new notebook?  

My last notebook took me over a year to use every single page.  I bought it in Malaysia and I'm kind of sad to see it go.  Who knows where this next notebook will follow me?   I'm looking forward to finding out where life will take me next.  And if I'm still sitting here in the exact same spot next year, I might just punch myself in the face.  Just sayin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...