Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hammock Time

Today, I wished I had a hammock.  Wouldn't it have been the perfect 70 degree, breezy day to relax the afternoon away in a hammock.  Is there anything better?  I have such fond memories of hanging out in our hammock with my sister and friends giggling over our little girl talk.  That was the life! 
It kind of feels like another life altogether, now after moving across country and with all these new friends that didn't know us as those little girls.  We haven't kept in touch with most of the people that we used to know back then, due to growing up and growing apart.  Only a few stood the test of time and distance.  Hey, you know that you are loved.   And to all my new friends, here you might find out some things about that little girl and her love of hammocks among other silly things.

{via}


{via}

via pinterest
If you know source email me

{via}
This is a pretty accurate depiction of what our old hammock looked like swinging between two huge oak trees.

If you have a hammock, can I come over and hang?  
Wouldn't that be creepy if someone was just chilling in your hammock one day?
Hi.  How you doing?
That creeper might just be me. 

3 comments:

Megs said...

I loved our hammock BUT it was hung between a maple and some other kind of tree that dropped prickly spikes onto the ground. I bet you had it good though because one of my favorite vacation memories is camping in Wisconsin and just spending hours one day relaxing in the hammock.

Lindsay said...

My cousin had one. I flipped out of it more than I layed in it.

Anonymous said...

It is necessary that you should identify the standards dui attorney las vegas must get started your own weight-reduction system quickly since you're positioning oneself at menace in the event you leave your unwanted weight great loss application. A nutrients send facts for the human brain which will signify we've been don't starving, this specific molecule enhancement getting thought to be a anabolic steroid. What's more, help to enhance metabolic charges, beyond just the excess fat mobilization. Through an better rate of metabolism, fat usually are burnt faster and extra fat is usually receeded. It works. phen375 reviews is definitely constituted regarding cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, like Just one, 3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1, Three, 7-Trimethylxanthine plus a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI Capsaicin- One

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...