Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm a Map! I'm a Map! A Scratch-Off Map!

This year has been tough.  We haven't gone anywhere international and there are still no definite plans to in the near future.  Not that we don't have plans, just that we are not seeing our plans come to any reality.  Not just yet.  No tickets have been bought or glorious dates set to look forward to.  In the meantime, I would love to get my hands on this scratch-off map!  I could mark off where I've been in the states and around the world, thinking about where I have been, not dwelling on where I am not going now.  Sigh.

You can buy it here for me.  I kid.  I kid.


Since I'm not going anywhere for a little while, I need to live vicariously through you readers!  Any fabulous trips coming up?  Do share!  Or are you just wanderlusting like me?

3 comments:

Megs said...

I am getting a little stir crazy myself. Lately I have really been wanting to go to Montreal. I have never been but I have been seeing all these fantastics photos on other blogs.

Jaymi Shiane Barnes said...

Cool map! Well, we are headed to Tucson in a month. I know...not exotic or really exciting, but hey...your there! After that we have an awesome trip in the works for October to tour New York, and BETHEL! I am sooooo excited!

Taylor said...

@Jaymi When are you coming? We have to get together. It's been too long. I can't believe we just barely missed you last time you were here. And Bethel IS exciting.
@Megs Montreal is on my list too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...