Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Most Perplexing Question You Might Ever Be Asked


 
Who’s cuter, Ryan or a Puppy?
Reblog your choice




George Clooney with Ryan or George Clooney with a puppy.  Which is cuter?  You be the judge.




I'm speechless.  I think this is the best thing I have seen in my life or today at least. 
What is it about Ryan Gosling? 

How would you answer?

And if these few pictures are not enough for you, I know they weren't for me, check out the tumblr link above.  Amazing, I'm telling you.

5 comments:

Ro said...

AH! this is the best! Ryan Gosling is cuter. Except the last photo. That puppy just looks so cute with glasses

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Love this.
Ryan is cuter! Except in the picture with George. Then I cant decide. Can I just take both?

Harley said...

hahahahahah this made me laugh really hard.
i guess it depends on the kind of cute...

cute = delicious or
cute = it makes me squeal cause its so cute...

or i guess maybe those are kind of the same...

end train of thought here.

xoxo
harley

Abi said...

Mmm...puppies are way cuter. lol

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

hahaha, I've seen this tumblr page! It's funny, cause I don't even really know who Ryan Gosling is so I almost always say the puppy is cuter ^^ (don't hit me!) Have you seen the one with Tom Selleck and a waterfall? pretty funny too! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...