Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yesterday Notes

Dear Lady with Toddler in Boutique,
As you were rushing out to bring your daughter to the bathroom, I don't think you saw that your daughter left behind two turds on the floor.  I do not know how that happened.  Isn't underwear suppose to catch that stuff?  It was the most horrendous smelling thing.  Thank you for helping me appreciate how much I do not need to be a mom for a very, very long time.  What a great start to my day!

Dear AZ Summer,
You are disgusting and horribly hot.  It's just the beginning of our relationship and I already want it to end.  For the time being I will blame you for anything and everything to help me get through this.  I don't feel like moving.  It's summer.  Not cleaning my room.  It's summer.  Eating my weight in Raspados.  It's summer.  Driving past three Starbucks to get to one with a drive-thru so as not to have to get out of the car.  It's summer. 

Dear Zemam's Ethiopian Restaurant,
Thank you for breaking up our otherwise crappy day.  We needed a unique dining experience and the adventure of trying something new today.  A place that forces you to eat/play with your food with your hands is good in my book.  Although, I think I would still pick Indian or Vietnamese over you.  Don't hate!

1 comment:

Roxie Fitz said...

I am so baffled by the two turds story, I cannot fathom how that happened. But I agree with that as a great reminder that waiting for children is a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...