Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Asia is the Coolest!

Did you know I never was very attracted to Asia?  It was never ever on my list of places I wanted to go or see.  Then, for some reason, I went to Malaysia and lived there for five months.  It didn't take long before I was converted.  There is something that is just so adorable about Asian culture and people.  I love Asia!

You can learn a lot from blogs.  For example, I saw this video on another blog and it is the greatest thing I have seen in my life.  In Osaka, Japan they have this game I guess you would call it, where if someone fake shoots a complete stranger {as in pretend your finger is a gun}, that stranger will always react as if they are getting hit.  Wouldn't it be amazing if each city had an unwritten game they played.  Amazing!  

For your viewing pleasure...



Asia is just the coolest!!





1 comment:

Vivian said...

Oh cool, there is the video! Have you seen the one in Tokyo, where people react differently? I'll try to find it...

Glad you like Asia- you know, I used to feel the same way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...