Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Embrace the Unexpected Surprise

I've been in a fog all day long.  That's what I get for staying up way past my bedtime.  I like sleeping.  I don't have much to say today due to said sleep deprivation.  Actually, I'm feeling a little better right now.  Thank you, Coffee.  Coffee at 9pm.  We'll see how this goes. 

Now I don't know about you, but I love musicals.  Enjoy this grocery store musical.  I could've used something like this to brighten my day.  We should totally do this.  Who's with me?  No one?  I thought so. Watching people's reactions to unexpected surprises is priceless!





I would've liked to stumble across this too.


                                 

What would you do if you came across a strange black box with a little red button?  So mysterious!  Ooh!

1 comment:

Adelaide said...

A flash mob! I'd totally be with you! You're right though--the ones who aren't involved are the most fun to watch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...