Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dos & Don'ts

Do get out once and awhile.  Even though, it's heating up.  It will only get worse.
Don't go out in a car that does not have Air Conditioning.  I was stuck in a car of this kind Friday morning and almost died.  Might be a slight exaggeration, but I almost die when sweat starts dripping down my legs.  Not cool.

Do eat pizza and get yourself some ice cream to treat yourself.  Haagen Daaz Chocolate Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Mint.  Don't mind if I do.
Don't eat this combo very often. Your stomach will thank you.  Ugh.  Maybe I had a little too much.

Do get a shopping cart or basket on your next trip to the grocery store to buy said ice cream.
So that you don't run into someone in the frozen food aisle juggling four pints of ice cream leaning tower of pisa style. 
Do have no shame buying these four pints of ice cream.
Don't make comments to strangers in line such as, "You know that will make you fat."  Rude.

Do Red Box movie nights.
Don't rent movies that are on your Netflix Instant Streaming Queue.  Doh!

Do go out for lunch.
Don't go to lunch in the mall.  Everything's kind of sticky, like that time I went to Sizzler.  Never again!

Do prepare your talk ahead of time, instead of procrastinating like me.  It happened again.
Don't work Friday and Sunday nights.  I was trying to think what I did this weekend.  Oh yeah, I worked.  Not fun.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Why is it so hot already????????? Dear Tucson, It is just March. MARCH!

Taylor said...

I know right!! Although one reason to look forward to summer. I know I can't believe I'm saying this. Check it! http://azstarnet.com/business/local/article_20c35a65-5f78-5852-b72c-673ca7dbe4ee.html

Oh cheese curds and frozen custard! Be still my heart! =p

Megs said...

So here is how sad my life is: That link filled me with such joy I got chills. The idea of having Butter Burgers being made one street over from where I live is honestly making me a little teary-eyed. Now if they would just build me a flippin Steak N Shake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...