Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Saw You Lingering Still

I thought I'd share a little music with you to start your day off right.  This song has pretty much been on repeat in my head since I heard it a few months ago.  I'll just start singing it randomly.  Makes me think of a warm summer day, sipping lemonade, swinging on a porch swing and listening to this song.    


Lingering Still - She and Him
Also, this album cover art is adorable. 


I still love their song Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?  We played it to death while we were in Malaysia and it will forever bring to mind our time spent there.  If only, just once life was like a musical.  We could go to the bank, wearing a pretty dress and suddenly break into dance.  Oh how lovely that would be!


Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She and Him

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...