Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've Got a Problem

I was suppose to post this on Thursday, but then Blogger decided to shut down on us and all my plans were foiled.

At work, our break room is pretty much stocked with a plethora of snacks at all times.  This is nice and all, except for the fact that it is stocked with all kinds of deliciousness that I shouldn't be chowing down on every hour of my shift.  Things like Peanut M&Ms, mini bite size candy bars, and chips.  They had little miniature brownies in there.  I'm a sucker for miniature things and justifying that having a couple or a few is not so bad, because they are so cute and tiny!  Those few turn into one humongous brownie when all's said and done.  Bows head in shame. 

Looks like a candy story, right?


My problem is and probably always will be complete and utter lack of self control with dangerously good tasting things that are anywhere in my vicinity.  This is why we never keep any of these things in our house.  Sometimes I can't escape from it though. 

I'm gonna try to be better.  Break room, give it your best shot.  I can take it! 

Nutella??  How can I say no?
They are killing me with this stuff. ;)

3 comments:

Penny said...

heheh!i m like this only add addiction to chips as well!so I m helpless- vending machines are my enemies!
ps) i like how you thought i m from uk- i originate from Greece- so this may mean I m integrating well, no? have a superbe week! :)

Megs said...

That would be a very, very bad work environment for me. Constant sugar high. And yeah, Nutella is very hard to resist.

ChocoDisco said...

LOL I can never resist nutella... or any sweets for that matter =P

cute pictures!

http://www.whatanniewears.com/en/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...